Monday, March 28, 2011

Usher's Life

Usher or others call it Steward is the important department in the cinema..we always being approach by customer we answered their question with a smile and friendly treat..for me.. i love being an usher and I have no problem with this job..it also help me to gain more experience and sharpen my communication skills..

this is few bits about my job..

Walkie - Talkie

We use it to communicate with each other..without it our work become more difficult..


A Torchlight and Headcount Paper

torchlight is use in the hall to show the customer their seat when the light are dimmed..the paperwork is to mark whether the show is cancel or not and how many customer are in


The Assembly of a standee


The Usher is being help by the cleaner to put all the stuff together..
The movie title is Priest..

Halfway to finish it..
The white shirt is my colleague from usher department..


Komang reaction when we finally finished it up..
wanna have some?? he said to the priest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.dausphilosophy.blogspot.com