Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Shoes

I punched out at 8.00 pm..waiting yen for about 20 minutes...straight to Jaya Jusco Maluri..i want to buy new work shoes because my shoe now..it have a hole at its bottom so if i step on a puddle the water will go inside my shoes and make my socks wet..and u all can imagine laa how the smell gonna be..

While we are busy-ing window shopping..we accidently found this guy..

Work as a bag promoter..dis guy like bapak orang already

His name is Najib..we know each other at the primary school..SK Jalan Sungai Besi (1)..at that i was in a big size..he was 'sedang' la..so when we bumped each other..first thing i tell him is..bro, kenapa buncit sangat..they he tarik my baju ke belakang then said..wow, better shape r this day..haha..a long time ago..he was my rival..i kinda smart at that time..always getting first in my class..and he's in number 2 position..but end up he took my position at 6th grade and we get the same result in our UPSR..

But in these days..he's getting further n further leaving me behind..he getting flying colours while i'm getting now enough colour and a broken wings..huhu..dude, i wish you have a good future since you have a good kick start..and dont forget to wish me well too..huhu..

When we are heading back to our home..yen motorcycles started to making weird sound..his heart pumps faster..owh..its nothing..its only


the motorcycles is running out of gas..huhu..luckily the pump station is not far

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.dausphilosophy.blogspot.com