Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Love Watching 3 Movies on The Same Day

Wow. I set a new record in my life. Watch three movies in the same day in two different location. I didnt planned it. It just happened on the spot. First, I just plan to watch Nur Kasih : The Movie at 12.00pm with them. But end up we also watch Karak at the evening and watch X - Men : First Class at night but with different friends.

From left Nur Kasih 12.oopm
Karak 3.10pm
X-Men : First Class 10.30pm :)

Short description. Nur Kasih - Disappointed. Karak - Super gempak punya hantu. X-Men - Quite nice but not as good as Pirates 4. Before we went to watch Karak. We have our lunch in McD Sg Wang.

Mine is Quarter Pounder

Adib, Anoi, Ema and Me : )

We went back at 6.15 pm. While waiting our bus numbered U48, I received a message from Jue. She said Abg Khairi want to meet us tonite. He want to treat us dinner. So, I call my mum to tell that i gonna be late tonight. We meet up at KK Desa Petaling and staight going to McD somewhere nearby Tol Sungai Besi in Seremban Highway. Huhu. McDonald lagi.

It's locate right beside this gateway

Had my dinner with a smile. Thank you Abg Khairi

An innovative way to enjoy the fries

After that, we went to MBO Desa Petaling. My working place. We plan to catch up the 10.30 pm show and try to get the complimentary tickets and we got it. We watch the show for free. After that we went home at around 1.00 am. I'm spending my time today with a smile. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.dausphilosophy.blogspot.com