Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ohh My Beloved Handphone

My Nokia 5130 Dilemma


║Aiyo. Baru Ogos tu repair. Dah buat hal. Tapi this problem commonlah always happened. On screen it'll be white je. Tak masuk menu. Huh. It's not I tak jaga elok² this phone. I love this phone. Lagi² itu hadiah from some one. This problem start last year. But dah repair guna warranty. Then it happen again. Melayang RM50. Then in August, new problem pulak. Message tak boleh guna. Melayang lagi RM50. Then now, huhu. Well folks, apa maksudnya? It mean I need a new phone!

New Phone? X2 - 00


║Aku tertarik dekat phone ni when I saw abang Najib used it. Cool design and it's from Xpressmusic series. Camera 5 megapixels. Keypad. Nowdays susah nak carik phone keypad macam ni. Semua mesti touch². Huhu. It's also come with another colour.


Nice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.dausphilosophy.blogspot.com