Friday, September 23, 2011

There's Something about Lidya

Malay girl who did not look like it? :D


║Lidya. That's her name. Not my GF but just my friend. Close friend. Tapi dia ada ramai peminat. Every school mesti ada yang tertawan dengan dia.  Tak tahulah apa yang menarik about her. Haha. Just joking. Actually banyak. That's why aku seronok berkawan dengan dia. If you feel that you really understand her. You are wrong. :D

║I first meet her at Taman Yarl Prefect Gathering last year. I was in the same group with her. Then they move me into another group. Tak sempat nak borak pun. Jadik rapat through FB. When she say that she's a malay. I was like. Aaaaa, really? Because dia tak nampak macam pun when she's free hair. Sometimes she's OK. Sometimes she not. I try to solved her problem. Tapi tak tahu berjaya ke tak. Maybe menambahkan kusut? Haha. Kuat merajuk? Yup, that's the word. 

║She's 17 this year. I wish her all the best for her SPM. You can do it!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.dausphilosophy.blogspot.com